Southfield, MI 48075 US
We are currently looking for a passionate and caring Registered Nurse to fill a 13-week contract for our client. This job is working in Step Down for three 12s, from 7:00pm - 7:30am. This is a great opportunity if you are a Registered Nurse looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans
- Regularly evaluate plans of care and update as-needed.
- Educate patients and their families on how to follow care plans.
- Provide nursing care to their patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of experience - Required
- Michigan State RN license
- ACLS, AHA BLS
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $48 - $53 / hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across Michigan.