Newberry, MI 49868 US
We are assisting our client who is seeking a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse. This is an exciting and rewarding job working variable shifts in Med Surg and the Emergency Department. The Med Surg unit is licensed for 25 beds and the ED is licensed for 5. The nurse to patient ratio on Med Surg will vary but is typically 1:3 or 1:4. Our client is a rural hospital in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and places a high value on compassion, customer service, quality, respect, teamwork, and trust. If you share in these values, we invite you to apply today!
Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Med/Surg- Completing daily patient assessments, passing medications, monitoring IV drips, monitoring telemetry, admitting/discharging patients, daily rounding with interdisciplinary team, and assisting with patient transfers when necessary.
- ED- patient assessments, medication administration, assisting providers with procedures (intubation, chest tubes, central lines), assisting with patient transfers, admissions and discharges.
Requirements and Certifications of the Registered Nurse
- Michigan RN License
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS (AHA)
- 2 Years Med/Surg Experience
- Previous ED Floating Experience
Compensation & Benefits for the RN
- $29.50 - $36.97 per hour based on experience
We specialize in helping Registered Nurses find jobs at medical facilities across Michigan. Please include your resume and skills checklist for faster consideration.