Muskegon, MI 49441 US
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, myRN Staffing Solutions is looking for RNs to work in Med Surg. We are assisting out client to find a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse to fill a 13-week travel assignment. This registered nurse opportunity is working three 12-hour shifts in Med Surg, Float. If you consider yourself a hard-worker, resilient and you manage change well, consider applying to this open RN job. Our client provides compassionate care, award-winning expertise, and the latest technology, all in an inclusive, Catholic, faith-based setting that honors the sacredness and dignity of every person.
Responsibilities of the Med Surg Nurse
- Will work in the float pool and be oriented and scheduled to work like departments throughout the organization.
- Uses professional nursing skills through assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and supervision of individual patient care for the adult patient ages 18-100+ according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for collaboration of co-workers in the implementation of patient care.
- Organizes and provides direct patient care incorporating clinical decision-making and prioritization of activities.
- Education of the patient and family/significant other and other health care team members is provided by the Registered Nurse.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Active MI Nursing License
- BLS & ACLS through AHA
- COVID and FLU Vaccine
Compensation and Benefits of the Med Surg Nurse
- Salary $60 - $65 per hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across Michigan. Apply now and please include your resume, skills checklist and references for faster consideration.