Grand Rapids, MI 49504 US
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, myRNstaffing Solutions is looking for RNs to work in Med Surg. Our client is looking for a registered nurse to support their Level One Trauma Program. The patients treated here have been injured as a result of a traumatic event, 80% are the result on blunt trauma and 20% is penetrating trauma. In addition to the trauma program which includes burn unit patients, miscellaneous surgical admissions and medical admissions are treated. Average stay for a patient is less than 5 days.
Compensation and Benefits of the Med Surg Registered Nurse
- Pay: $57 - 62 / hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status. *
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
Shift: Nights 7p - 7:30a
Shift length: 12 hours
Guarantee: 36 or 48 hours
Weekend rotation: Every other
Required certifications: BLS
Responsibilities of the Med Surg Nurse
- Uses professional nursing skills through assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and supervision of individual patient care for the adult Patient population is all ages according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for collaboration of co-workers in the implementation of patient care.
- Organizes and provides direct patient care incorporating clinical decision-making and prioritization of activities.
- Education of the patient and family/significant other and other health care team member
Requirements of the Med Surg Registered Nurse
- Covid vaccine required
- MI licensure
- Travel to nearby campus as needed
- EPIC Charting experienced preferred
- AHA BLS, AHA ACLS