Battle Creek, MI 49017 US
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, myRNstaffing Solutions is looking for RNs to work in Med Surg. We are assisting our client to hire a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse to fill a 13-week travel job. This registered nurse opportunity is working 12-hour shifts at Night 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:30) and every other weekend. The Nurse to Patient ratio in Med Surg is 1:6-7.
Compensation and Benefits
- $63 - $68 per hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status. *
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
Responsibilities of the Med Surg Nurse:
- Manages the care delivery for patients throughout the length of stay to achieve quality outcomes and timely discharge by:
- Utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, diagnosing, implementation and evaluation
- Organizes and provides direct patient care incorporating clinical decision-making and prioritization of activities.
- Education of the patient and family/significant other and other health care team members is provided by the Registered Nurse.
- Float to other Med Surg units
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- 2 years of MS experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan registered nurse license required
- AHA BLS
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
Please include your resume and skills checklist for faster consideration.