Ann Arbor, MI 48106 US
Are you passionate about delivering excellent patient care? Do you have experience working in ICU? This travel job in Ann Arbor may be right for you. Enjoy the bustling university town and culinary hotspots with a walkable downtown. Experience the University of Michigan, globally-inspired dining, unique retail and world-class arts and culture. Our client, one of the best hospitals in Ann Arbor and Michigan for heart care, is looking for an ICU RN to work nights. Three 12-hour shifts per week. This is a 3-month assignment.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $66 - 71 / hour - Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
Responsibilities of the ICU Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- 2 years ICU experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Current Critical Care Experience with BCLS & ACLS Certifications.
- ACLS/BLS required
- Michigan RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across Michigan.