Registered Nurse - ER
Ann Arbor, MI 48106 US
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, myRNstaffing Solutions is looking for RNs to work 13-week travel assignments in the ER, 36-hours per week, 3 12s 7p - 7:30a, EOW.
Compensation and Benefits of the ER Travel Nurse
- Salary: $66 - $71 per hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
Responsibilities of the Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room
- Assist with checking in patients, doing triage work for doctors and generating initial insurance paperwork
- Work closely with doctors to keep patients and their family members updated on test results or treatment recommendations
- Maintain contact with laboratory personnel to report any initial lab findings back to the ER doctors
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of ED experience - Required
- Michigan State RN license
- ACLS, PALS, AHA BLS, TNCC
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in finding travel jobs for Registered Nurses across Michigan. Please include your resume and skills checklist.