Pediatric Psychiatric Nurse
Grand Rapids, MI 49548 US
myRN Staffing Solutions is assisting our client to hire compassionate and caring Registered Nurses for a new Residential Program specializing in at risk youth and adolescents. Our client offers complete behavioral health services and is the third largest non-profit behavioral health system in the United States. It offers psychiatric urgent care, outpatient, inpatient, partial hospitalization (day programs), assessment and testing, residential, addiction treatment and more.
Benefits and Compensation
- Salary: $60000 - $85000 per year based on experience
- $8000 - $12000 Sign on Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) match and a rich paid time off benefit.
- Eligibility for Tuition Reimbursement and Education Loan Forgiveness.
- Assesses person s served care needs, develops a plan of care in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team, and continually reassesses plan of care according to person s served care needs.
- Assists in the teaching of persons served families, and provides milieu management. Communicates with and educates persons served families/significant others in discharge/after care planning needs.
- Provides a safe and secure environment for persons served and staff in both individual and group settings.
- Responsible for documenting, reporting, and verifying all necessary information according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible to monitor for and report to the physician(s) any potential risk to person s served safety that could lead to an adverse outcome.
- Ability to provide culturally inclusive care with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community setting.
- Ability to work in a potentially adverse environment.
- Analytical skills necessary in order to collect, analyze and interpret complex patient data, to determine importance of information collected and the ability provide this data to providers and other team members as necessary.
- Have professional knowledge of psychiatric nursing theory as required through completion of education from an accredited school of nursing.
- New grads can be considered but would prefer pysch or ED experience.
- Current CPR certification
- Michigan State RN license
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BS in Nursing preferred
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency specializing in finding Nurses great jobs! Please provide your resume and two supervisory references when applying.